CHRONICLES OF POETRY

ÒWÉ (PARABLE)


when i hear the elders speak it Marvel's
After they have spoken it dwells
Although i could hardly understand
Then i decided to seek wisdom
I exhume the  dead
I wanted wisdom.

Shall i speak the voice the elders
Shall i compare voices to other's
Shall i wake the dead
My elders are dead
But i know bàbà did not die with his wisdom
Then i seek wisdom

I was guided to the dancing tomb
Where the ancestors lived
I found nothing
Then i heard
Áímásìkó lò dà mú édà(no man can see tomorrow)
Then i know PARABLE was a living Rock.

I wanted the climax of wisdom
I was moved to wake the dead
I aspired from the father of wisdom
Then i saw a hand writing on the walll
Tí ómòdé bà ní àsò jú àgbá kó lè ní àkísà tó àgbá(the elders are always superior respect!!!)
Deep breathe from within
I kept that in thoughts
I seek wisdom....


I heard the noise at the grave yard
I exhume the body
The ants already took over the remains
In fear i left the grave yard
Then i saw the dancing tree
It said to me
Ó nì súrú á pè kí ó tò jé kò nî jé bàjè(patience is a virtue)
It was a dark night
A quest for wisdom
Then i believed in parables...........

©Kadelu oluwole benedict LORDBEN

Comments