SILENT SHOUT
Noises and voices i hear in silence
All i cannot comprehend
The pain a climax one to bear
It hurts like a venom of a viper
I shouted but in vain
Ages gone with shadows of time
Suffering so far seems a journey
The shadow of the destination is fear
Phobic of the environment
Sorrows tends my heart
My mood was indeed a good bad one
I was in pain,
I shouted my voice was was voiceless
The night was silent
When a pin drops it makes it sound
I came to the valley
I saw the pain
I never conquered
I shouted more louder
All was in vain
As soft as the breeze
I saw it dancing for joy
I saw nature taking it's sit
This not where i belong,i glare
I must go
I shouted for freedom
I was caged like the gentle bird in it hood
I was shouts walked round
But no one could see it
All in vain
My voice voiceless
My noise silent
My shouts silent...
©Kadelu oluwole Benedict Lordben
Noises and voices i hear in silence
All i cannot comprehend
The pain a climax one to bear
It hurts like a venom of a viper
I shouted but in vain
Ages gone with shadows of time
Suffering so far seems a journey
The shadow of the destination is fear
Phobic of the environment
Sorrows tends my heart
My mood was indeed a good bad one
I was in pain,
I shouted my voice was was voiceless
The night was silent
When a pin drops it makes it sound
I came to the valley
I saw the pain
I never conquered
I shouted more louder
All was in vain
As soft as the breeze
I saw it dancing for joy
I saw nature taking it's sit
This not where i belong,i glare
I must go
I shouted for freedom
I was caged like the gentle bird in it hood
I was shouts walked round
But no one could see it
All in vain
My voice voiceless
My noise silent
My shouts silent...
©Kadelu oluwole Benedict Lordben

Comments
Post a Comment