When we were growing
I was told i was the tallest in the world
I am tall but with height compared to the shortest
I was told i was black panther with my black pants
I was told i dazzle round with pants claiming to be super man.
When i was younger
Mountain was minor for me to consume
Police and thief!!!!
I was always the police
Matins was always the thief
Boju boju was the creative vibe we all had in common
I was told i was already a. Builder at age 3
I build houses with muddy sand and name it heaven
I was a professional driver at 4
I round around with tyres i call Limousin with smiles
I was already a fisherman at 5
I was happy when ever the water drops from the sky i know it was fishing time.
At age six,k was an engineer
I construct my cellphone my self calling my sister
I was already chef at age 7
I cooked delicious meals with weeds i call vegetables.
I made my car with pàñgòlò
At age eigth,i was an actor
Jenny was the mummy i was the Daddy
The world was good bad
At age 10 i was already a king
I made myself a gold crown
Art and drawing by Alade matins oluwadamilola
Written by;kadelu oluwole Benedict lordben
I was told i was the tallest in the world
I am tall but with height compared to the shortest
I was told i was black panther with my black pants
I was told i dazzle round with pants claiming to be super man.
When i was younger
Mountain was minor for me to consume
Police and thief!!!!
I was always the police
Matins was always the thief
Boju boju was the creative vibe we all had in common
I was told i was already a. Builder at age 3
I build houses with muddy sand and name it heaven
I was a professional driver at 4
I round around with tyres i call Limousin with smiles
I was already a fisherman at 5
I was happy when ever the water drops from the sky i know it was fishing time.
At age six,k was an engineer
I construct my cellphone my self calling my sister
I was already chef at age 7
I cooked delicious meals with weeds i call vegetables.
I made my car with pàñgòlò
At age eigth,i was an actor
Jenny was the mummy i was the Daddy
The world was good bad
At age 10 i was already a king
I made myself a gold crown
Art and drawing by Alade matins oluwadamilola
Written by;kadelu oluwole Benedict lordben

Poetry is life
ReplyDelete